lundi 10 mars 2014

Black and white

For the eleventh week, the project was referred to as "black and white" theme. This is my photo : 


Sunday, I put on my black and white jacket. It was a cool weekend in casual mode.

http://cestquoicebruit.com/


4 commentaires:

  1. You is beautiful on this photo ;)
    Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You want tell me : "you are beautiful on this photo" ^^

      Supprimer
  2. It is with pleasure that I discover little by little the colums of your blog that pleases me a lot, it is highly varied, you always have new things to make us discover, and you are very attractive on the photo. Good sunday to you all any kisses Fredo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks. I try to vary because I want my blog interest you :)

      Supprimer

Rechercher dans ce blog